SMALL GROUP WORKSHOPS
We are in the Asheville, NC Area. Many folks plan a vacation around our training workshops! Other great info about Asheville area.
WHAT OUR WORKSHOPS ARE
- Highly individualized for families & close knit groups to get a handle on developing skills and knowledge surrounding starting or expanding a homestead.
- Helping participants understand the ability to ensure clean water, fresh meat, eggs and veggies for the family and community.
- Assisting with planning small backyard or mid size farming operations to ensure resilience in an uncertain world.
- Utilizing modern technology when appropriate to drive production, efficiency and promote resiliency.
- Geared towards educating with a "hands on" approach for the layman.
WHAT OUR WORKSHOPS ARE NOT
- Primitive survival training - a modern homestead can be equipped with reasonable conveniences .
- One size fits all - we offer basic customized workshops geared to your groups existing situation and knowledge level. You get what you need individually and as a group to "make it happen" back home.
- Generalized overview / training. Expect to get dirty. Our workshops may involve some classroom time, but mostly geared towards hands on experiences surrounding required small farm structures, taking care of animals and understanding how to source & maximize the water, food and shelter currently available to you for your families needs.
- Prepper camp - we're all about being prepared, but understand it's a way of life, not a bunch of stuff in the basement you will eventually run out of.
Give us a call to chat, no obligation. We want to help you feel assured in your groups ability to increase sustainability and move towards a more resilient lifestyle. Call Heather at 916-728-0995.
We offer custom workshops , tell us your need and we'll let you know if we have the knowledge and instructors to meet your need.